fotoXplorer for Windows
Friday, February 17th, 2017 @8:29AM, News
Development of fotoXplorer is moving along at a fairly quick pace. I started this project (several years ago) because I wanted (needed) a photo management tool which is easy to use, yet powerful enough to get any task done quickly.
Among the latest development are:
- Explorer Shell Integration
- Multi-threaded directory scanning (fotoXplorer doesn't keep image info in the database)
- Multi-threaded resize & conversion tools
- Full support for Microsoft's WIC codecs
- Custom canvas colors (Normal View, Fullscreen & slideshow)
- Full screen viewing
- and most important of all...Direct2D Hardware Accelerated Rendering
It's almost finished and there's a good chance I'll release an early-experience version (simple documentation only)
Below are some screen caps!