xBar for Windows Updated (2.0.2208.23)
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022 @12:00PM, Releases
A new version, 2.0.2208.23, has been posted and is available for download.
The following changes/enhancements have been incorporated into this release:
- Autoscaling - xBar & Widgets now scale based on your screen's resolution
- UWP Apps - Added support for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps - AKA Microsoft Store Apps
- Multi-Monitor Support - You can now specify the docking location when using more than 1 monitor
- Improved Autohide & Docking regardless of the Windows Taskbar location
- Clock Widget - Date now displays using locale (translated) information
IMPORTANT: Please uninstall existing versions (64-bit) before installing this update (32-bit).
A single end-user license (two installs) can be purchased (securely) for $9.95. You can download the fully-functional, nag-screen-free, 30 day trial version (No registration necessary) for FREE.
Visit xBar's Product Page for more information.