Perspective for Windows 3.0 Released
Thursday, December 16th, 2021 @7:23AM, Releases
I'm happy to announce the release of a New & Improved Perspective for Windows.
Version 3.0 represents a complete overhaul and redesign of not only the user interface, which has been simplified, but also the underlying Wallpaper Swapping & Rendering engine.
The following changes have been implemented:
- Queueing of Slideshows - Double-click to Queue and Run a Slideshow
- Wallpaper Slideshow Settings - All pertinent settings are now available on the Main Window
- Update Panoramic Support - Dual Monitor and Panoramic Rendering now auto-scales to support different DPI Resolutions (125%, 150%, 175%)
- Auto-Queueing - Simplified, simply select from one Category
- SysTray Menu - Wallpaper Settings, Queueing (Randomized), and important feature available from Popup Menu
- Redesign UI - Removed unused features, and focus on Landscape Wallpaper Images only
As always, updates & upgrades are free for Registered Users.
Perspective can be purchased (securely) for $6.95 (normally $9.95) for a single end-user license, two installs. You can download the fully-functional, nag-screen-free, 30 day trial version (No registration necessary) for FREE.
Visit Perspective's Product Page for more information.